I first became aware of this problem when Deborah Johnson Horn from Barnes & Noble and Karen Creech Huskey welcomed me to Hillsboro High School last November for a fun and exhausting presentation about my debut novel, ASHFALL. Now Karen is spearheading the next step—her committee has succeeded in placing an initiative to build a public library on the ballot this fall. But ballot initiatives take money to pass (to buy yard signs, posters, newspaper advertising, mailings, etc.), and this is where you and I come in.
1) A rare signed FIRST edition of ASHFALL. The first editions are no longer available in stores. Includes shipping anywhere in the world at my expense. Bid here.
2) A rare signed, ASHFALL poster. There are only 9 of the ASHFALL posters left. I’ll ship the poster anywhere in the world at my expense. Bid here.
3) An Advance Reading Copy (ARC) of the forthcoming ASHEN WINTER. The book won’t be out until October, so you’ll get to read it 4 months early! I’ll ship the ARC anywhere in the world at my expense. Bid here.
4) Tuckerization in the third and final ASHFALL book (title and release date TBD). I’ll include any reasonable name of your choice as a minor character in the third and final ASHFALL book. Bid here.
1) All three auctions will be open until 9 pm EST on Sunday, July 8th.
2) Bid by commenting on the item page with an amount and email address. High bid wins. Minimum bid is $10. Bid in increments of $1 or more, please. All bids should be in U.S. dollars.
3) If bids go high enough, I may award multiple copies of any of these prizes.